Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Thing 5: LinkedIn - a professional networking site


This thing is aimed at developing the our LinkedIn pages. Since my last post, I've actually spent quite some time sorting out my page, including adding a profile picture, banner, writing up-to-date descriptions of the work I'm involved in, and making some new connections!

I've found it really useful to make connections with companies I'm hoping to work with in my research, allowing me to see what the're currently up to.

I also modified my my URL, from:

www.linkedin.com/in/jacobpimentarichardson (followed by some crazy number...)

to:

www.linkedin.com/in/jacobpr

...much more appropriate for a business card.

Any way, that's it for this blog post. Many thanks for reading, here's a pretty cool photo of a red squirrel pretending to be a zombie! Photo by Demi-Felicia Vares on Unsplash




No comments:

Post a Comment