Friday, February 22, 2019

Thing 3: (Not really a Thing either)

This, again, is another filler Thing - don't worry my next one will have a proper theme. For this Thing we were encouraged to read some of the other blogs resulting from the 23Things programme. Well, I have, and if I'm honest, I really enjoyed it. Each blog is like a story that's building up week by week, and each theme is different; since I'm a few Things behind I get to see everyone else's take on some of the aspects I'm yet to cover here - its really interesting to see what each person makes out of the tasks.

Any way, that's enough of a filler. Or maybe this is...

Image from ToolStation

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've enjoyed touring other blogs - and always handy to have some filler material. Looking forward to your subsequent themes and contemplations!

    ReplyDelete